Although we cannot prevent aging, we can choose to age optimally. Actually, ageing is the greatest risk that everyone has to pass through and the truth is that we cannot possibly prevent aging. However, there is a lot we can do to slow down the ageing process by slowing the rate at which our body’s organs are damaged and reduce every chance of degenerative diseases attacking us. Certainly, using skin anti-ageing products like life cell cream can reverse the ageing process of the skin and give you that young look that seems so elusive with each passing day. You can check life cell details, to learn how the product helps you to restore your skin to its younger look. However, before that, let’s see how the skin degenerates to form wrinkles.
- Oxidation: when free radicals are damaged, the process is called oxidation. Oxidation can have a very negative impact on your life and your skin can be damages, making it to look old. It also affects the condition of your brain.
- Inflammation: inflammation is a big risk factor to contracting diseases like cancer, diabetes, dementia and obesity. It also causes heart diseases and ageing of the skin.
- Stress: one of the reasons why stress is bad for your body is that it releases a hormone called cortisol. The hormone does nasty things such as shrinking the hippocampus, an important component of memory and thinking.
- Sugar: sugar is another menace to the body because it contributes to obesity, diabetes and aging in many ways.
Fortunately, there are many steps we can all take to ensure that we reduce the damage. They include the following:
Exercise every day
Exercising everyday makes you look better and even prevents a condition known as sarcopaenia (muscle decay). Even doing simple tasks like brisk walking for between 30 and 45 minutes improves your mood, reduce cancer, heart disease, depression and diabetes.
Take these supplements if you can
Taking the supplements listed below will be beneficial:
- Vitamin D: host of benefits.
- Omega-3S: useful for the heart and the brain and contains anti-inflammatory properties.
- Magnesium: will help in relaxing your blood vessel walls
- Resveratrol: reverses ageing process
- CoQ10: improves the heart
- Curcumin: contains anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties
Eat these four superfoods and drink these three drinks
Another way people reverse aging in the bodies is by eating a healthy balanced diet. And a lot of emphasis should be placed in beans, put nuts, berries and dark chocolate. These foods, when consumed, provides the body with the necessary anti-aging benefits. Likewise, ensure that pomegranate juice, water and green tea are part of your diet. Just drinking 5 or more glasses of water reduces heart disease by almost 53% compared to those who drink less water.
Deal with your stress
As already mentioned, stress contributes to many diseases and increases the rate of ageing. Therefore, you should ensure that you are living from stress. You can take meditation classes on this.